Bev’s quilts have been exhibited at The Quilters’ Gathering 2003 and 2007, Nashua, NH, the Lowell Quilt Festival 2004, Lowell, MA, and the International Quilt Festival 2005, Houston, TX.
- In 2008 her solo exhibit at the Gallery at First Parish Church in Weston, MA included many of her genome quilts and liturgical stoles.
- In conjunction with the 2009 exhibit The GEEE! in GENOME at the Children’s Museum in Kitchener, Ontario, five of her genome quilts were displayed.
- “Blessed are the Piecemakers” Quilts and fabric art by the Hills Church Quilters Andover Newton Theological School, Meetinghouse Gallery, 2011
- “Art & Science Exhibit” Dana Hall Art Gallery, December 2010
- Article in Wellesley Weston Magazine, Summer 2007
- Nature Genetics Cover, December 2008
- The examiner online: An Interview with Bev, December 2008
- Nature Genetics Cover, July 2009
- Article in American Quilter “Quilts: Just What the Doctor Ordered!” by Iris Frank, March 2010